Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shradha sharma hot pics







Shradha Sharma is a sexy south Indian actress. working in Tera Pyar Meri Zindagi at present. According to Shradha, she has got a double role in this film and is now aware of the hardship faced by living a double life. She has to perform harder to portray the two different types of characters. To top it all, she also has to look after stage shows and now has offers from southern films too. Shraddha sharma hot pictures wallpapers hot legs.Actress Shradha Sharma who was in the news recently for being the other woman in the Rakhi Sawant love triangle is now on a signing spree. She has already signed two big south films and one mainline Bollywood project, which she is not ready to talk about. “I am under a contract which forbids me to disclose any details of the project,” says Shradha. However a source said that she will be seen opposite saleable and well-known male stars. All the same, she is getting so many offers that the hot, sexy, voluptuous babe has had to unfortunately disappoint many film makers.When queried Shradha said, “While I respect all filmmakers, I cannot do all sorts of projects. I have to choose the kind of work I want to do, because a few years later, I will be known by what I do today. Producers want to sign me on for their projects because of my hot and sexy image. While there is nothing wrong with their projects, I want to do films which have a success formula to make them a sure shot hit.”I will only work with projects which are guaranteed box office hits. I am not being judgmental about any film maker. I wish all of them success, but I have only 24 hours in a day and I want to work with people who are dedicated to cinema and are looking at long term prospects not just short term money. I would prefer to do one good film that is a hit, rather than do ten films which are risky propositions. I believe that quality is more important than quantity.According to Bollywood sources, Shradha Sharma is inundated with film offers. She has become very selective and even refuses to meet directors and producers of projects unless of course either a big banner or a big star cast is involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment